corporation to amalgamate with another corporation within 60 days of the date of
registration of the declaration and description for the corporation;
(p) if an amalgamation is intended under clause (o), a copy of the proposed declaration,
description, by-laws and rules for the amalgamated corporation, if available;
(q) a copy of the budget statement described in subsection (6);
(r) a copy of the budget of the corporation for the current fiscal year if more than one year
has passed since the registration of the declaration and description for the corporation;
(s) a statement setting out the fees or charges, if any, that the corporation is required to
pay to the declarant or another person; and
(t) all other material that the regulations made under this Act require. 1998, c. 19,
s. 72 (3); 2001, c. 9, Sched. D, s. 3 (1).
Table of contents(4)
The table of contents in the disclosure statement shall be in the prescribed form, shall
indicate whether the declaration, by-laws, rules or the proposed declaration, by-laws or rules of
the corporation or any other material in the disclosure statement deal with the following matters
and, if so, shall indicate where the matters are dealt with:
1. A statement indicating,
i. whether the corporation is a leasehold condominium corporation or a freehold
condominium corporation, and
ii. if the corporation is a freehold condominium corporation, the type of freehold
condominium corporation that it is.
2. The property or part of the property is or may be subject to the
Ontario New Home
Warranties Plan Act
or the proposed units and common elements are enrolled or are
intended to be enrolled in the Plan within the meaning of that Act in accordance with
the regulations made under that Act.
3. A building on the property or a unit or a proposed unit has been converted from a
4. One or more units or proposed units may be used for commercial or other purposes not
ancillary to residential purposes.
5. A provision exists with respect to pets on the property or the proposed property.
6. There exist restrictions or standards with respect to the occupancy or use of units or
proposed units or the use of common elements or proposed common elements that are
based on the nature or design of the facilities and services on the property or on other
aspects of the buildings located on the property.
7. A statement of the portion of units or proposed units, to the nearest anticipated 25 per
cent, that the declarant intends to lease.
8. A statement whether the proportion, expressed in percentages, of the common interest
appurtenant to any unit or proposed unit differs in an amount of 10 per cent or more
from that appurtenant to any other unit or proposed unit of the same type, size and